2. Safescan B.V. does not guarantee that the website does not contain any information which is incorrect. No rights may be derived from the information on this website. Each use which you make of the information on this website is at your own risk. Safescan B.V. cannot be held liable for damage or loss which occurs or could occur as a result of the direct or indirect use of information on this website.
3. Personal information provided or gathered via or in the context of this website will only be used in accordance with the Privacy Statement and Cookie Statement of Safescan B.V., as published on this website.
4. Downloading or otherwise acquiring material through the use of this website takes place at your own discretion and risk. You yourself are responsible for any damage or loss to your computer system or loss of data arising from downloading such materials.
5. The layout and design of the website and the information, texts, images, logos, photos and illustrations displayed on it are protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright. These intellectual property rights are held by Safescan B.V. You are not permitted to store the website or any part of it, use it for your own purposes, make it public, reproduce it and/or frame it without the written permission of Safescan B.V.
6. The trade name right and the trademark right to the name Safescan and the trademark right for the Safescan logo are held by Solid Control Holding B.V. The use of the name Safescan and the Safescan logo is reserved exclusively for Solid Control Holding B.V., its group companies and licensees. Without the written permission of Solid Control B.V. it is explicitly forbidden to make use of the trade name and brand name Safescan and/or the Safescan logo.